Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Things I love - unpaper towels


I hate paper towels. I mean - they are useful and all ... but they tear, they are wasteful, they cost money, they don't absorb enough. Horrid. And don't get me started on the environmental impact.

So we use unpaper towels. Cloth. Easy to use. Very absorbant. Washable.

I use them in the kitchen for spills, wiping hands and faces ... all the things I used to use paper towels for.

I love THESE from Ikea! They are in packs of 10 in the baby product section. They are white (so bleachable - but I tend to use the sun to bleach mine), they are soft, they are cheap, and I LOVE the little hang loop on them all!

Much more useful, less wasteful, and it makes me happy to use them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of those towels! I currently use old face-cloths for those jobs as I hate paper towels too. I am definitely buying some of these! And Ikea is just 10 minutes down the road hehe...

    ReplyDelete