Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun things coming!


There has been too much talking and not enough organising and creating on this blog lately!

This could be due to a busy time of the year, starting a new job, shift work, ... a whole heap of reasons really!

But I have some fun ideas ready to go! I'll start putting them up tomorrow. They involve some knick knacks from the $2 ... and a whole lot of spray paint! And a few of them are perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

Thanks for your patience guys while I went off track their for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. An off track comment to go with your off track post...
    I think I told you, but I don't know where, but I wasn't sure you saw it...you do know that when you come to Sydney, you are welcome to stay with us, don't you? We are 30 minutes from Sydney CBD by direct train, which leaves from the station 5 minutes walk from our house. Stay a day or 10, anything is fine!

    ReplyDelete