Friday, December 17, 2010

A new blog ... and a weight loss update

I wish I could share the emotions of the last 12 weeks with you all.


In 12 weeks I have lost 12 kg. That is 12% of my starting weight lost. That is huge!


For 12 weeks I have taken part in THE BEST weight loss and fitness program I have ever seen. And trust me - I know what I am talking about.

The best because it teaches you how to eat and why. The best cause it challenges you to get strong and fit and make NO excuses. The best because it supports you emotionally, 24 hours a day online. The BEST because you are taught by MICHELLE BRIDGES, the personal trainer of the biggest loser. And yes - she does respond to my tweets, facebook posts and messages.

THE best program because Michelle works with you every week on your mindset. Why you have gained weight. And works through every excuse and emotion and stupid habit that has gotten you here. And she gives you the tools to beat them

If you are struggling with your weight, if you want to change your world - PLEASE consider checking out her program. Yes - you can do it from anywhere in the world.

The site is www.12wbt.com

Registration will open again soon. The preseason starts in January to make sure you are READY mind and body for the weight loss to begin. The season starts in February.

In the meantime I AM NOT STOPPING. To keep me focussed I have started this blog - The courage to start. This is going to cover my journey in the off season, the weight I am going to lose, and my fitness journey once the new season begins.

Come and have a look. Come and follow my blog. Come back and encourage me - this is a long journey - I need all the help I can get!

But above all - if you have struggled, come and follow me for a while and see what it's all about. There is no fad diet here. It is eating less, moving more and changing your mindset. And if you think it could work for you come join me.

This could change your life. It certainly has mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment