Coffee with a fellow preggy mum! What a great way to remind me how normal my feelings are and to bring a smile to my face!
After two very busy days at work I have another day at home.
I am loving the accountability of keeping a Ta-da List of the things I accomplish during the day - it makes me more productive and I feel so much more balanced!
So here it is! The Ta da list for Wednesday!
- Load dishwasher x 3
- Tidy kitchen
- Pay bills and do banking
- School drop off
- Collect mail
- COFFEE with a friend :)
- Bring in washing
- Hang out washing x 3
- Start load laundry x 2
- Fold washing
- Garbage to bin
- Pay mobile bill
- Caught up on mine and Miss 7's ironing
- Tidied toy/office cabinet in playroom
- Clean vacuum cleaner head (geez I hate my vacuum!)
- Vacuumed lounge, family room, office
- changed bathroom towels
- collected parcel
- return dvds
- unload dishwasher
- Repack dishwasher
- collected eggs and fed chickens
- Picked up Miss 7 from school
- Helped with homework
- Went to library with Miss 7 for MORE books!
- Tidy hot spot in front corner near window
- Tidied library book basket (Massive hot spot!) by front door!
- Uniforms out for tomorrow
- Washing put away
- Tidied hallway table hotspot
- Quick tidy of nursery
It's been a good day. No MASSIVE wins on the housework front - but I've consistently gotten things done knowing that my body needs to cope with another work day tomorrow. And these consistent days are making a big difference. I feel my home is under MUCH better control!
You know what else I have noticed? Since I've had my home back under control I am calmer. And Miss 7 is calmer. And she's happier to play at home instead of being off and DOING things all the time.
Yep - the calm in the chaos. That's why we do this.