Especially Saturdays when I'm not working and my family is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very conscious of balance today.
I want to get things done and make the most of having hubby home to help ...
But I want us to enjoy our weekend too.
So - starting early with the TA DA list ... and then some fun time this afternoon I hope!
TA DA LIST
- Unload dishwasher
- Load dishwasher x 3
- Wipe kitchen benches
- Clean sink
- Run load laundry
- wipe bathroom sink
- clean bathroom mirror
- swish and swipe loo
- empty toilet bin
- grocery shop
- Totally emptied pantry, cleaned, sorted, threw out and organised!
- Vacuumed lounge room
- HAD A NAP
- Brought in load laundry
- Hung load laundry
- Built blackboard for kitchen (Thank you Ikea!)
- Hung blackboard! (thank you 3m Command strips
- Hung print "Follow your passion"
- Emptied craft drawers in kitchen
- Packed away Miss 7's size 5 and 6 clothes
- Hung fire blanket so it's accessible
- Cooked roast beef for dinner (actually hubby did! I forgot to put it in the oven!)
- Tidied kitchen after dinner
- Loaded Dishwasher
- Folded laundry
I tell you - that's been a big day! My belly is tight and sore and I'm going to lie on the couch and rest!
See you tomorrow!