I can't wait to settle down with a coffee soon and my new book!
Everything in it is pretty and bright and cheery - and some of it even looks easy enough for MY sewing skills!!
Today's TA DA list is a little less extensive.
Work has knocked my almost 30 week pregnant body about. Today I am dedicating to resting and recovering. I need to look after myself so I can work as long as possible.
But I'm still happy. I'm maintaining what I've done and getting a few little extra things done each day ...
TA DA LIST Friday!
- load and run dishwasher
- run load of laundry x2
- Wipe kitchen counters
- Rubbish out
- Wipe rubbish bin clean
- Scrub loo
- Bring outside bins in from curb
- Tidy hallway table hotspot
- Walk with a friend :) (much needed for heart, body and soul)
- Post office
- Bring laundry in
- Load laundry out x 2
- Fold laundry
- Book massages
- Empty "declutter bin"
- Decluttered kitchen cupboard
- Went to three different shops to find a replacement lock for our childproofed medicine cupboard!
- Threw out TWO BAGS of expired /unused medictions and vitamins!
- Emptied the clutter box by front door (where I put my work things (nursing pouch, scissors, id, bits and bobs ) each day)
- ironed my work uniform
- Put away
12 baskets laundry
- Emptied dishwasher
- Restacked dishwasher
- Wiped kitchen benches
- And the BIG ONE! Tackled the bermuda triangle sock basket! NO MORE ODD SOCKS!!
THIS is why I love my TADA list! It might have started out a day without a lot of intent to clean - but by recongnising the big and the little things I've done my house is looking tidy (enough) but more importantly a GARBAGE BAG of stuff is out of my life! (plus two grocery bags of meds/vitamins!
LOVE my TADA list!