Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There's a change in the air ...


Autumn is fighting hard ... but winter is starting to win the battle once more.

I love winter. I love the changes it brings. Nothing like snuggling under a warm blanket with a hot chocolate or a glass of port ...

This week I am starting to "wintify" my home. Starting in the kitchen. All this done before breakfast. I am learning to love my early riser ...

a change in fruit and vegetables from the farmer's markets ... goodbye stonefruit ... hello leaks and pumpkin


Pumpkin soup ready for lunches ... done in the slow cooker over night ...


Menu planning and list making


Hearty winter food for dinner tonight

Chicken, pumpkin and lentil curry .. I can't wait!

Bring on winter ... let the fog roll in! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment