Saturday, September 18, 2010

A night out with daddy!



Sometimes I'm not so organised (ok a lot!)
Like booking a ballet concert for my girl to see on the same night as I am working a graveyard shift (so need to rest!)

Sometimes my disorganisation leads to something really special - like last night.

To let mummy sleep (or try to) Daddy took Miss E to her concert.

She was so excited. She got dressed in her prettiest dress ready to suprise daddy.
And she looked beautiful.



I love my man and I love my girl. And I *adore* the daddy he is to her!

I have such special memories of going to see musicals with my dad (when I was much older). I think every girl needs time alone with her daddy.

(and it's kinda nice to see them bonding over something other than footy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment