Monday, January 25, 2010

How do you keep a decluttering blog?

When your home looks like this?



Or this ??






And you feel like you have no control.

Well my plan is to start with what I can control - which is this ...



(bedmaking challenge going well - clean table a huge bust - it is covered with tools ... to be recontinued when the building dust settles!)

And this - emptying hot spots and clutter boxes.




And basically trying to keep out of the way!

I have a garbage bag - my goal is to fill it by the end of the day and I'm just going to potter all day, keep the washing and the dishes up to date (the joy of cleaning up in the laundry sink) and see if i can leave today even just a little better than I found it.

(oh - and kitchen update - the cupboards are going up!

No comments:

Post a Comment