Monday, January 25, 2010

Once there was a little girl...

Who had the most beautiful pooh-bear nursery ever ... created with love by her Gran.



Now - that girl is starting school on Thursday ...

And she asked me today if she could take her pooh bear down - because she isn't a baby anymore. She's a big school girl.

Well, who could resist that?

Lucky I had put a few things aside I bought on sale, ready for the day I would create a big girl room for my girl.







It's a work in progress. But she looks pleased!

4 comments:

  1. did the pooh bear transfers come off easy. Our girl is certainly growing up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum - they came off without a mark! I'd use them again in a heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedroom is looking gorgeous but NOT as gorgeous as your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete